Wednesday, September 2, 2009

September 09 Playlist


1. Hysteric-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. Soft Shock-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. Help, I'm Alive-Metric
4. If I Ever Leave This World Alive-Flogging Molly
5. Moths Wings-Passion Pit
6. Black & Blue-Miike Snow
7. Black Balloon-The Kills
8. David-Nellie McKay
9. Undertow-Stars
10. Eet-Regina Spektor
11. Dance Anthem of the 80s-Regina Spektor
12. Folding Chair-Regina Spektor
13. Postcards From Italy-Florence and the Machine
14. Junebug-Robert Francis
15. Keep on Running-Robert Francis
16. Where You Came From-Robert Francis
17. We Own the Sky-M83
18. We Fell Dead (Swirly Remix)-The Sweet Hurt

I tried to make a playlist online with all these songs so everyone can hear, but a lot of them would not show up in the search engines.
Nevertheless, these are some of the songs I've been listening to lately.
My favorite album right now is probably Regina Spektor's "Far."
I've listened to it a bunch of times, and the more I listen the more I love.
What are some of your recently favorite songs/albums?

Photocred

3 comments:

Andrew said...

haha you're really on a roll with the whole "blogging" thing

SO. said...

hmm... well jay-z's new album leaked out so basically im listening to that this whole week, day and night baby.

Kylie said...

oh yeah, it's all or nothing with me and the blogging.
you are such a G so i love it.